Papers should be submitted in PDF format. Submissions must conform to Springer's LNBIP format and should not exceed 15 pages (text, figures, references and appendices).
Information about the Springer LNBIP format:
- 1. Go to LNBIP Website (http://www.springer.com/series/7911)
- 2. On the right pane, click on "Instructions for LNBIP Authors" (it will opne an area)
- 3a: If you use LatTex: Read and download needed files from the link "Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes - LNBIP LaTeX support"
- 3b: If you use MS Word: Read and download needed files from the link "Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes - Using Microsoft Word"
Three to five keywords characterizing the paper should be indicated at the end of the abstract.
A submission implies that the authors give their authorization for publication and that at least one author will register and present the paper.
Important note: Since the review process is double-blind, please make sure that your names and affiliations are not listed in the paper submitted for review!
- 1. Go to the Submission Website (http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eomas2015)
- 2. Sign-up
- 3. Upload your paper
For final (camera-ready) submission, authors will receive detailed instructions after the review and decision processes are completed.
Best Paper Award
A “Best Paper Award” will be given to a paper that receives the highest score by the reviewers and recommendations of the workshop chairs.